Define your goals and rediscover your strengths!
We strive to enable people suffering from an acquired brain injury to realise their potential. Working hard to achieve reintegration through social and vocational skill, we base our rehabilitation on high quality, structured training programmes. Every rehabilitation programme that we carry out is based on your needs, your abilities and your goals and we will do everything possible to help you to meet them.
- Rehabilitation for acquired brain injury sufferers
- Essential vocational skills training
- Support and employment programmes
- Arts and crafts therapy and skill building
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- Personal fitness and sports programmes
As an accredited training centre, Reconnect supports the delivery of recognised qualifications in accordance with QCF in literacy, numeracy, IT and horticulture.
In addition, Reconnect delivers non-accredited training and rehabilitation programmes in these areas and in a wide range of socio-vocational activities including gardening, landscaping, grounds maintenance, arts and crafts, bowling, football, and personal fitness.